Chris is a Chartered Building Surveyor at Dabinett. He is currently a director of the company and one of the founding partners.
Chris has been a Chartered Surveyor since 2005 and had been with a large national practice from 2001 to 2012.
Dabinett was set up in 2012 when Chris became sufficiently confident that he could do a better job than the large national practice.
Chris has worked on a wide range of projects, below is a summary of recent experience:
- Building surveys and defect diagnosis on commercial, industrial, academic and residential properties;
- Acting as an expert witness roles in technical matters, these include disputes over the standard of work, dilapidations and disrepair claims;
- Lead consultant and designer on a variety of refurbishment projects from industrial units to multi-storey offices. Ranging in scale from small technical projects to large multi-disciplinary projects;
- Dilapidations experience in claims, with experience in the hundreds of varied claims. Clients, as both landlords and tenants, have included pension funds, small businesses, academic institutions, local authorities and governmental departments;
- Schedule of condition projects for a variety of site types, from retail to industrial;
- Insurance Reinstatement Assessments – properties include small one off developments and housing portfolios to large manufacturing sites and mixed use sites;
- Design and detailing of building alterations and extensions;
- Planned maintenance plans – with previous experience assessing timing of works, budgeting, implementation and project management;
- Incorporated member of the Association for Project Safety as a Principal Designer and formerly a CDM Co-ordinator;
- Party Wall Surveyor on behalf of domestic and commercial clients.
T: 0161 292 7085
M: 07791 615 212
RICS Membership Number: 1135524