Dave is a Chartered Building Surveyor at Dabinett.
Dave has been a Chartered Building Surveyor since 1995. Dave was previously with BT plc from 1977 to 2000 and a national surveying firm from 2000 to 2015.
Dave has worked on a wide range of projects in an ‘inception to completion’ capacity including design, project management and contract administrator elements on many technical projects on a wide variety of buildings.
- Building surveys and defect diagnosis on for buildings ranging from large commercial properties to HMOs and smaller domestic properties.
- Project Manager for many large building maintenance and refurbishment projects for clients including BT, Mapeley and Cheshire West and Chester Council.
- Lead consultant and designer for the role out of the BT 21st Century Broadband telephone exchange building and infrastructure upgrade programme involving 170 buildings with a budget of £30m+ over a three-year period.
- Lead consultant and designer for BT Contact Centres in Accrington and Liverpool. responsible for a full design package including integration of mechanical and electrical designs by sub-consultants followed by on site management responsibilities.
- Life cycle replacement projects on behalf of BT, both as BT Area Maintenance Surveyor and subsequently with Lambert Smith Hampton.
- Design and detailing of building alterations and extensions for commercial and domestic properties generally.
- Inspection of properties on behalf of Conwy Borough Council under the Housing Health and Safety Rating System.
- Incorporated member of the Association for Project Safety as a Principal Designer and formerly a CDM Co-ordinator;
T: 0161 292 7085
M: 07837 606837
RICS Membership Number: 0098437